- Balenciaga leather and mesh trainers
- Lace-up fastening
- TPU injected inside the sole
- Rounded toe, oversized silhouette, all-over washed effect, athletic lacing, bicolour laces, ‘Triple S’ rubber on the tongue, embossed logo on back, embroidered size at the edge of the toe, embroidered logo on the side, complex 3-layered sole, TPU injected sole to create a bubble, pull tab at heel and tongue, 10mm arch
- Leather and textile upper, leather lining, rubber sole
- Wipe with a soft clean cloth
Last year’s dominator in the luxury trainer category, according to High Snobiety (well, and the rest of your streetwear-obsessed peers), Balenciaga’s Triple S Airsole trainers continue to reign supreme for SS19. TPU injected inside the sole creating an air bubble for more comfort, a lighter shoe and a shock absorber effect normally created for running, basketball and track shoe moulds, this pair continues to lead where dad shoes are concerned – and that’s a good thing. Their functional silhouette is the one to be seen in.